Amla herb is considered to be one of the most powerful stimulants and traditional antioxidant plants. In addition, Amla is believed to have many health benefits.
It helps to balance the functions of the stomach, improves well-being and physical function.
- It is believed to have antioxidant properties.
- Known to support healthy digestion.
- Excellent antioxidant power and a natural source of Vitamin C.
- Supports digestion, metabolism and immunity.
- beneficial for hair and skin.
Health Benefits Of Amla Herb
- Have you ever wondered what our grandparents, even in their fifties, had thick, shiny and dark black hair? The secret lies in the powerful (amla) ayurvedic fruit acids known as Indian gooseberry for hair. The acidic fruit extracted from the tamarind plant is an essential part of hair care methods for hair loss.
- Amla, rich in nutrients such as vitamin C and tannins, has been part of the Grand Beauty Treasure for centuries!
- Amla herb helps to improve digestion and prevent acidity. It is also helpful for diabetics as it helps in controlling the level of glucose in the blood. It helps prevent ageing, hair grey and boosts immunity.
- According to Ayurveda, Amla Powder is one of the best chemical tonics that brightens the skin, purifies the blood, and improves eyesight.
- Always take the acidic juice recommended under the supervision of a doctor. Dry skin comes in high doses.
- Avoid acid in high Ama (toxic residues in the body due to improper digestion).
- Avoid it if you have mucus problems like a cough.
- Stop drinking acidic juice at night due to cold energy and rheumatic taste.
- The amla herbs help with eye diseases such as lacrimation (tear formation), redness, burning, itching of the eyes and improved eyesight. In addition, the tannins of the acid helps to control diabetic cataracts and prevent vision loss by reducing fluid pressure in the eye.
- amla herbsknown as natural eye tonics due to their antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.