Ultimate Nutrition Vanadyl Sulfate Glucose Removal Agent
Ultimate Nutrition Vanadyl Sulfate:
Ultimate Nutrition Vanadyl Sulfate One of the most important aspects of muscle recovery after strenuous exercise is the proper replenishment of micronutrients. “Micronutrients” is an umbrella term for vitamins and minerals. Mineral Nutrients; That is, nutrients that do not come from living things.
- Trace minerals, such as vanadium, are found in very small amounts in foods, and the human body demands very small amounts for their proper functioning. Vanadium fits this profile perfectly. The role of vanadium in human health began to be taken seriously only in the late 1970s.
- Interest in vanadium began in the early 1980s when research showed it could help keep blood sugar levels within normal limits.
- Knowing that the essential components of monitoring can help maintain normal carbohydrate metabolism. When people eat too many carbohydrates, it can raise their blood sugar levels.
- These high blood sugar levels are not eliminated efficiently and immediately. If sugar is not metabolized properly and thoroughly, it can and will happen as the year progresses.
- Proteins in the blood can be chemically modified so that they cannot perform their function by increasing the level of sugar in the blood. These modified proteins are “hot spots” for free radicals.
- Equally important, vanadium supplementation helps athletes maintain levels of essential trace minerals needed for rapid muscle recovery after high-intensity exercise.
- Ultimate Nutrition Vanadyl Sulfate is a nutritional supplement designed to monitor the individual health needs of both strength athletes and older baby boomers.
Other ingredients: Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Direction Of Use: