No products in the cart.
Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium Signature is a multifaceted protein blend intended for complete recovery
Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium Signature:
Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium Signature is a versatile protein blend intended for complete recovery. This multifunctional blend contains the perfect combination of fast, medium, and slow absorbing protein for optimal recovery, giving you a consistent supply of protein long after your workout is complete. * Each serving contains 13.5 grams of essential amino acids (EAA) and 3.5 grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA).
Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium Signature Ingredients:
Protein Complex (Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Egg White Albumin), Creatine Monohydrate, Cocoa Powder, Betaine Anhydrous, Cookie Crumbs (Enriched Flour (Wheat Four, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Soybean and/or Palm Oils, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Salt, Com Flour, Dextrose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Gum Blend (Cellulose, Xanthan, Carrageenan), Caramel Powder (colour), Sucralose, Flour Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Tocopherols, Tricalcium Phosphate), Enzyme Blend (Protease, Amylase & Lactase), Soy Lecithin.
Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium Signature Perfect Combination :
- Betaine is highly synergistic when taken with creatine and protein. Betaine may lead to a higher concentration of creatine in the body and aiding in more efficient absorption and utilization of supplemental creatine. Betaine can also help the stomach to help break down proteins. New research supports that betaine can directly enhance muscle power and strength.
- Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium Signature is a versatile protein blend intended for complete recovery. This multifunctional blend is the perfect combination of fast, medium, and slow-digesting proteins for optimal recovery that provides sustained protein long after your workout is over. Each serving contains 13.5 grams of essential amino acids (EAA) and 3.5 grams of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA).RC Pro-Antium does not stand alone in a protein mixture. We added 5 grams of creatine and 2.5 grams of betaine, which have been scientifically proven to increase strength, energy, and athletic performance.
- Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium Signature is a versatile protein blend intended for complete recovery. This multi-functional blend is the perfect combination of fast, medium, and fast-digesting proteins for optimal recovery that provides sustained protein long after your workout is over.
- Each serving contains 13.5 grams of essential amino acids and 3.5 grams of branch chain amino acids. Pro antimony does not end only in the protein mixture. We added 5 grams of creatine and 2.5 grams of betaine, which have been scientifically prescribed to support strength, energy, and athletic performance. Betaine increases the rate at which the body absorbs proteins, creatine, and amino acids into muscle cells.
- Betaine increases the rate at which the body absorbs protein, creatine, and amino acids into muscle cells. Betaine is highly synthesized when taken with creatine and protein. Betaine leads to higher creatine concentrations in the body and leads to more efficient absorption and utilization of supplemental creatine. Betaine helps the stomach to break down proteins. New research suggests that betaine directly increases muscle strength and power.
- All bodybuilders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts need protein, which can be obtained from a proper supplement. Working alone is not enough to get a body that is heavy and tight. You need to include nutrients in your diet to meet all your anatomical needs.
- Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium SignatureCookies give you the highest quality protein at the most concentrated level. You get the amount of protein your body needs to get the energy you need to hit hard at the gym and give you a performance you never expected.
- Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium Signature Cookies is a versatile protein blend intended for full recovery after a workout session. After exercising, your body loses all protein and muscles break down. So you need some protein supplement to energize your muscles and make them work better.
- In this Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium Signature supplement, proteins are added in the right combination of fats, medium and slowly absorbed proteins, which provide instant recovery. The protein flow continues for a long time after you finish your workout, which keeps you active throughout the day.
- This supplement provides protein and creatine and betaine, which boosts and energizes you, allowing you to provide as much performance as possible at once. Betaine promotes the body’s ability to break down proteins in muscle cells, helping muscles easily absorb protein, creatine and amino acids and accelerate muscle regeneration.
- It helps the stomach break down proteins easily so that the proteins you eat are easily absorbed without feeling overweight. So eating these Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium Signature cookies can help increase your limits and boost athletic performance. You can achieve the goals you want when you enjoy a delicious, smooth, strong protein supplement.
- Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium Signature does not stand alone in the pro-Antium protein mixture. We added 5 grams of creatine and 2.5 grams of betaine, which have been scientifically proven to increase strength, energy, and athletic performance. Betaine increases the rate at which the body absorbs protein, creatine, and amino acids into muscle cells.
RC Glutamine the essentials that your body and muscles need on a daily!
RC Glutamine Is Pure Glutamine:
RC Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue and plays a key role in many bodily functions.* Studies suggest that glutamine supplementation may prevent the loss of body mass through the positive role glutamine plays in protein synthesis. RC Glutamine is involved in maintaining a positive nitrogen balance and also aids in supporting the immune system. Supplementing with Glutamine may also help reduce muscle soreness and rebuild muscle tissue. Start supplementing today with RCSS’s Pure Glutamine Powder.
RC Glutamine Health benefits:
While our body produces the glutamine it needs to function, it may need more when it recovers from injury or illness.
Numerous clinical studies have shown that glutamine may help reduce cancer treatments such as muscle wasting, mouth inflammation, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. The appendix is associated with lower hospital stays and reduced patient mortality. Research on the health effects of glutamine justifies these results,
Supporting the immune system:
RC Glutamine is the primary fuel source for the lymphocytes and white blood cells in your body to fight infection and disease. When we are sick or injured, the glutamine level in our blood decreases and the body’s ability to fight these immune cells decreases. Although there is conflicting evidence that it boosts immunity in healthy individuals, studies show that it improves recovery time and reduces complications when you are ill.
Intestinal health control:
Immune support of glutamine is linked to our gut function. The amino acid helps maintain your intestinal lining, ensures your body absorbs essential nutrients – supports good health and protects against serious problems such as leaky gut syndrome. Our gut is the largest organ in the immune system, so some scientists believe that glutamine may improve immunity. There is also evidence that glutamine medications may be beneficial for people with intestinal conditions such as Crohn’s disease, celiac disease and intestinal inflammation.
Helping muscle regeneration:
- RC Glutamine is needed to maintain muscle protein. It was initially popular as a fitness supplement that promotes muscle growth and fat burning.
- Although studies have not confirmed any muscle-building results that could help reduce fatigue and improve exercise recovery, scientists continue to study these claims. Studies show that when given glutamine, athletes experience less muscle pain and less strength. It reduces muscle loss and exercise performance, but research on these effects is ongoing.
- RC Glutamine has many functions, including the immune system, gastrointestinal integrity, insulin secretion, nerve function and muscle protein synthesis. Glutamine actually provides 35% of nitrogen to the muscles to synthesize proteins.
- It promotes protein synthesis. Why is this important? The benefits of maintaining a high nitrogen balance in the muscles are to prevent muscle breakdown and thereby maintain greater muscle mass. It makes you look thinner! Being thin means you have less body fat, so glutamine can help you lose body fat.
- Please note that there are no studies available to prove this and I would never recommend glutamine as a “fat burner”. But it has been suggested to show you that it helps add and maintain lean muscle tissue, which means you will be thinner.
- In a short note for fat burning, some studies suggest glutamine’s ability to provide tissue insulin sensitivity management. It helps to break down nutrients from fat storage into muscle and liver.
- Now, the critical advantage of glutamine is its repair requirements. It reduces muscle pain with better muscle repair and glycogen replenishment! I think the great benefit of glutamine is its ability to restore and repair the gastrointestinal tract.
- Studies show that glutamine supplements contribute to the health and integrity of the intestinal lining. When people suffer from IBS, celiac disease or other digestive problems, the protocol includes glutamine to cure the intestinal lining and reduce inflammation symptoms. Since the bioavailability of the genetic glutamine is much higher than that of glutamine peptides, most research supports this form’s preferred use using the free L-glutamine form.
5 lbs + 300gm
Double Chocolate Cookie, Vanilla Wafer Crisp, Strawberry Shortcake
|Ronnie Coleman Pro Antium|
|Servings Per Container||About 52|
|Serving Size||44 g|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3 g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8 %|
|Cholesterol||100 mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||4 %|
|Total Sugars||5 g|
|Calcium||159 mg||12 %|
|Sodium||15 mg||5 %|
|Servings Per Container||120|
|Serving Per Scoop||2.5gm|
|Amount Per Container||%Daily Value|