RC Creatine Monohydrate
RC Creatine Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
RC Creatine Monohydrate 2.5gm Creatine Per Scoop
RC Creatine is most commonly used for improving exercise performance and increasing muscle mass in athletes and older adults. There is some science supporting the use of creatine in improving the athletic performance of young, healthy people during brief high-intensity activities such as sprinting. Because of this, RC Creatine is often used as a dietary supplement to improve muscle strength and athletic performance.
Some people have a disorder that prevents their bodies from making RC Creatine. This leads to a decrease in the amount of creatine in the brain. Decreased creatine levels in the brain can lead to depression, seizures, autism, and mobility problems. Creative oral creatine intake daily for up to 3 years increases creatine levels in the brain in children and adolescents. It can help improve mobility and reduce seizures. But it does not improve mental efficiency. The deficiency of arginine-glycine aminotransferase (AGAT) prevents the body from producing creatine.
In children with this condition, creatine intake up to 8 years improves attention, language, and mental functioning. Creatine intake improves brain creatine levels, mobility or cognitive function.
Creatine can improve health and athletic performance in several ways. In high-intensity exercise, its primary role is to increase the phosphocreatine stores in your muscles. The additional stores can then be used to produce more ATP, which is the critical energy source for heavy lifting and high-intensity exercise
What Is Creatine?
Creatine is a substance found naturally in muscle cells. It helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise. Creatine supplementation is gaining muscle in athletes and bodybuilders, increasing strength, and improving exercise performance. Chemically speaking, it shares many similarities with amino acids. Your body produces amino acids like glycine and arginine. Many factors affect your body’s creatine stores, including meat intake, exercise, muscle mass, and levels of hormones such as testosterone and IGF-1. 95% of your body’s creatine is stored in muscle in the form of phosphocreatine. The remaining 5% are found in your brain, kidneys, and liver.
When you supplement, your phosphocreatine stores grow. It is a form of energy stored in cells because it helps your body produce high-energy molecules called ATP. ATP is often referred to as body energy currency. When you have high ATP, your body works better when you exercise. Creatine also alters many cellular processes that lead to muscle growth, strength, and regeneration.
Boosted workload: Enables more total work or volume in a single training session, which is a critical factor in long-term muscle growth.
Improved cell signaling: Can increase satellite cell signaling, which aids muscle repair and new muscle growth.
Raised anabolic hormones: Studies note a rise in hormones, such as IGF-1, after taking creatine.
Increased cell hydration: Lifts water content within your muscle cells, which causes a cell volumization effect that may play a role in muscle growth.
Reduced protein breakdown: May increase total muscle mass by reducing muscle breakdown.
Lower myostatin levels: Elevated levels of the protein myostatin can slow or totally inhibit new muscle growth. Supplementing with creatine can reduce these levels, increasing growth potential.
Creatine is useful for short- and long-term muscle growth.
It helps a lot of indifferent people, the elderly and the elite.
A 14-week study on adults found that adding creatine to a weight-training program significantly increased leg strength and muscle mass.
In a 12-week study on weightlifters, creatine increased muscle growth by 2-3 times more than training. The increase in total body mass was doubled with a one-rep max for bench press, a regular strength exercise.
An excellent overview of the most popular supplements selected as creatine as the single most effective supplement for adding muscle mass
Servings Per Container:120