Mutant ISO Surge high-quality whey protein isolate that will deliver exactly what you need from a protein supplement.
Mutant ISO Surge:
Mutant ISO Surge Gourmet whey protein isolate
- Pure whey protein isolate
- 100% gourmet taste
- 25 g protein
- Low carb and low fat
- No amino spiking
- No hidden ingredients
- Digestive enzyme boosted
Mutant ISO Surge Ingredients:
Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Contains 2% or less of Natural & Artificial Flavors, Natural Cream Flavor, MCT Oil (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Guar Gum, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide, Lactase, Protease, Rebaudioside-A (from Stevia Leaf Extract).
Contains Milk, tree nut (coconut).
Mutant ISO Surge Benefits:
- Slam it down within 30 minutes after your workout or anytime throughout the day for a quick and easy protein drink. For those on a high-volume training program, we recommend using 2-3 servings per day.
- ISO Surge protein powder tastes amazing when mixed with water alone. However, you can also mix ISO Surge with your beverage of choices such as water, almond milk, and even cold brew coffee!
- Mutant ISO Surge is made using 100% Whey Protein Isolate. Isolate proteins contain virtually zero lactose because of the ion-exchange filtering process it goes through during production. So, MUTANT ISO SURGE is the best option for lactose intolerant individuals.
- You need a high-quality whey protein insulator that provides what you need from a protein supplement: high-quality nutritional quality and excellent taste. You want to enjoy the best. Clean and simple. Mutant is therefore proud to offer our Outstanding Delicious, Pure Whey Protein Insulated Mutant ISO Surge.
- With ISO Surge you get a premium whey protein to insulate (WPI) that gives you 25 grams of protein, and 2 grams of sugar or carbohydrates will scatter your taste buds with over a dozen delicious flavours!! WPIs have the highest level of protein replacement, the fastest absorption rate and WPIs offer the best recovery rate in terms of optimal macronutrient balance.
- Smart protein choices don’t mean compromising on taste. We decided to create our own custom, gourmet flavours for our protein, utilizing flavour technology from the world’s leading ice cream brands. We weren’t messing around in our quest for taste!! We have assembled here a truly amazing array of unbelievable flavours that will have you seriously addicted.
- We’ve set the bar very high with Mutant ISO Surge. Premium quality ingredients, mixed with the custom gourmet flavours we’ve created. You want the best to taste the best…You got it. MUTANT NATION wouldn’t accept anything less.
- The protein content is the main difference. The concentrate is typically 80% protein on dry weight, and isolate typically 90% protein on the dry weight. The quality of the protein is virtually identical. (The protein quality does not magically change when the whey is filtered to 80% compared to being filtered to 90%). Another difference is the other macronutrients — carbs and fat. Whey concentrate 80% is typically about 6-8% carbs and about 6-8% fats — still very high in protein! Whey isolate 90% is typically about 1-2% carbs and about 1-2% fats.
- Does all that make whey protein isolate ‘better’? It is different for sure. Just remember the protein quality itself is pretty much identical between the two. Again, the real difference is in the carb and fat content. If you want a lean protein, go with whey isolate such as Mutant ISO Surge — it costs more than concentrate. If the carbs and fats don’t bother you, then go with a protein blend using whey concentrates such as Mutant Pro or Mutant Whey — and those cost less than an isolate. Both are top quality, it really just comes down to a personal choice.