Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600 Weight Gaining Formula
Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600:
Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600 is the highest quality weight gainer on the market. It contains 56 grams of protein in a unique blend of octa-protein proteins that bind to 8 key proteins. Carbohydrate Digestion Time 170 grams of carbohydrates are released to help reduce inflammation.
- In addition to the glutamine precursors present in this protein, 1000 mg of glutamine is available with the success of L-alanyl-L-glutamine. This potent diphtheria will protect you from muscle damage and help you stay off exercise fuel.
- If you take 2 Dimensions a day with milk, you’ll get 2600 calories and 148 grams more protein to exceed your weight gain goal. A protein compound containing multiple protein sources is better than a single protein source for longer nutritional support release times.
- Whey proteins such as hydrolyzates, isolates and concentrates will increase the amino acids in your body as you consume them. These proteins are good for muscle development. Then take medium release protein. Egg protein is considered the best source of protein as it is rich in essential amino acids, branched-chain amino acids and glutamic acid. It is completely and easily absorbed by the body.
- Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2600 Proteins such as micellar casein, calcium caseinate and milk protein concentrate take longer to digest and absorb the expanded proteins they release, giving the body more time to fully digest and absorb their nutrients. Not all fats are created equal. Muscle Juice Revolution 2600 is a fatty acid compound that is one of the most commonly used nutritious oils.
- Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600 are low in saturated fat, low in cholesterol, monounsaturated fat and omega-3 fatty acids and one of the best sources of energy. MCTs denote energy carbohydrates, but unlike carbohydrates, they are not usually stored as fat.
- Glutamine is the ultimate catabolic in preventing muscle wasting which reduces the amount of muscle wasting and pain. It helps the body secrete its own growth hormone, which releases IGF-1 (insulin growth factor 1).
- This hormone promotes weight loss, increases body weight and helps in increasing bone density. Glutamine ends the lactic acid burning in your muscles by releasing plasma bicarbonate. This will increase your nitrogen balance in a positive balance for optimal muscle growth.
- If you are a complete source of protein, you will experience rapid muscle gains and rapid recovery after a workout. The release time is to continuously feed your muscles throughout the day and before bedtime when your body is working hard to recover.
Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy Lecithin
Contains Milk, Egg, Soy And Fish (Herring, Anchovy, Mackerel, Sardine, Menhaden, Smelt, Tuna, Sand Lance, Salmon)
Direction Of Use:
Mix four tablespoons of Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600 (approximately 265 g) in 18 fl (532 ml) of water or milk. To increase muscle gain and improve your workout, do a second-morning shift after your training session. On non-training days, take one shift between breakfast and another shift between lunch. Due to the timing nature of the Ultimate Muscle Nutrition Juice 2600 release, it is ideal to take before bedtime.