IN2 L-Arginine is an important amino acid that your body uses to make proteins. One of the more important functions of L-arginine is its role in Nitric Oxide (NO) production.
IN2 L-Arginine is an important amino acid that your body uses to make proteins. One of the more important functions of L-arginine is its role in Nitric Oxide (NO) production. NO is a potent vasodilator, meaning it is able to relax muscles around blood vessels and widen them. Wider, more relaxed, blood vessels lead to a more vigorous flow of blood, which helps reduce blood pressure.
- This also helps provide sufficient blood to exercising muscles, thereby enhancing athletic performance. A sufficient supply of blood and nutrients to exercising muscles also leads to greater endurance and reduced muscle soreness and fatigue. Supplementation of L-arginine is also associated with increased muscle mass. L-arginine stimulates the release of growth hormones and also promotes fat metabolism.
- IN2 L-Arginine Apart from its obvious role in protein synthesis, L-arginine also helps remove waste products from the body, in the form of ammonia and stimulates the release of insulin, which helps in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels in the body.
- Helps in nitric oxide synthesis- The NO produced from L-arginine leads to wider blood vessels and better flow of blood carrying enough oxygen and nutrients to exercising muscles. This leads to enhanced exercise performance and increased endurance.
- Reduces muscle soreness – L-arginine supplementation enhances NO production which leads to better blood flow and supply of nutrients to muscles. This leads to faster and better healing of minor muscle tear, leading to highly reduced muscle soreness and stiffness post-workout.
- Stimulates muscle growth – Apart from its role in protein synthesis, L-arginine also signals muscle cells to grow, helps in the release of growth hormones and helps burn fats.
- IN2 L-Arginine Increases endurance during exercising- L-arginine supplementation speeds up pulmonary oxygen kinetics and enhances endurance during moderate-intensity cycling.
IN2 L-Arginine Ingredients:
Other Ingredients: Glidant(INS 553), Diluent (INS 460), And Preservatives(INS 212)
Direction Of Use:
Take 2 capsules daily before or after meals or as suggested by your healthcare professional.