Evogen Isoject, hands down, are one of the best tasting pure whey protein isolate powders ever. Even better, this is achieved without adding many calories to the formulation.
Evogen Isoject tries to create the most effective whey insulator currently available, and you should go for equality as the taste develops. Evogen isolated. However, using the latest technology, the best flavour and 100% pure proteins are now gone. Thus at 100% whey insulation, the isozet sets the best taste level, with only 110-120 calories per serving.
- Evogen Isoject uses “new to the public” proteolytic enzyme technology to increase protein utilization for complex growth and amino acid repair. These specific targets are leucine, valine, isoleucine and glutamine. This precise enzyme technology ensures maximum release and absorption of these essential amino acids for quick effects.
- A major problem for athletes is the need for a high-protein diet to help them with their growing recovery needs. Often their protein requirements exceed the number of enzymes their body produces.
- As a result, as protein consumption increases, the ratio of amino acids in their protein supplements to gas and flame is not fully absorbed. Igniter ™ enzyme technology enhances the effectiveness of your protein powder.
Evogen Isoject Ultra-Pure Whey Isolate Protein Contains:
- Evogen Isoject Each Serving Contains 26g Protein.
- 12.7 grams of EAA during or after your workout increases your protein synthesis, which leads to a positive protein balance and promotes muscle growth.
- 5.6 g BCAA have been shown to build muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness
Evogen Isoject Ingredients:
Cold-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa processed with alkali, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide, [Endopeptidase and Exopeptidase (as IGNITOR™ Enzyme)], Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS MILK.
Evogen Isoject Direction Of Use:
Evogen isolate is the best part of a balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources. Individual nutritional needs vary depending on gender, body weight, activity level, and intensity of exercise/training. However, in general, it is recommended to eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight throughout the day.
- As a weight lifter to build muscle, add one scoop of the isolate to 150 ml to 350 ml of cold water, milk or other beverages or a mixture.
- Female: 6oz Add one scoop isolate to cold water, milk or other beverages or mixture.
- As part of a regular healthy-healthy diet and lifestyle, add or mix 150 ml of 1 scoop of the isolate to 200 ml of cold water, milk or other beverages.