Evogen Evogreens was designed specifically to address the needs of physique athletes that train hard. The goal was to provide strategically selected ingredients to not only help detoxify and nourish the body but to accelerate overall recovery and well-being in a manner other “superfood” products cannot.
Evogen Evogreens – Premium Performance Greens Formula
Evogen Evogreens was designed specifically to address the needs of physique athletes that train hard. The goal was to provide strategically selected ingredients to not only help detoxify and nourish the body but to accelerate overall recovery and well-being in a manner other “superfood” products cannot. Our goal was to reset the perspective on functional “greens” products, and we accomplished that with Evogen Evogreens.
- 6 Servings Fruits & Veggies
- 2 Billion CFU Probiotics for Immune Support
- 150mg VitaGranate for Cardiovascular Health
- Zero Synthetic Colors, Sweeteners or Flavors
- 30 Day Supply
This isn’t another “kitchen sink” greens product with 60-70 under-dosed ingredients. Everything in Evogen Evogreens serves a purpose directly related to training with your health in mind, helping your physique recover and detoxify from the everyday grind. We even took it a step further and included potent and shelf-stable probiotics that not only support immune health but more importantly the well-being of your GI tract. This helps ensure the macro and micronutrient elements of your diet get absorbed properly.
Spirulina – The Perfect Superfood, And We Have More Than Anyone Else
- Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms on Earth. In fact, these blue-green microalgae are partly responsible for producing the oxygen in the planet’s atmosphere that allowed the planet’s originating life forms to develop billions of years ago. Spirulina is the world’s first superfood, and one of the most nutrient-rich foods on Earth.
- It provides a near-instantaneous boost to one’s energy while helping to improve endurance and reduce fatigue. It helps improve the immune system and provides exceptional support for the heart, liver, and kidneys. Spirulina is also a natural detoxifier, oxygenating the blood, and helping cleanse the body of toxins and other impurities that may be causing illnesses or other health complications.
- Spirulina is also a natural appetite suppressant, and it helps to improve the body’s digestive system. It also has very powerful antioxidant properties and helps to balance the body’s pH, thereby possibly reducing inflammation throughout the body in a safe and chemical-free way. This is all extremely beneficial to a hard training athlete, which is why Evogen uses an exceptionally high amount of Spirulina in Evogen Evogreens, with 2 grams in every serving.
Evogen Evogreens Ingredients:
Natural Flavour, Citric Acid, Mallic Acid, Sea Salt & Organic Rebaudioside
Evogen Evogreens Direction Of Use:
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 300ml to 350ml or more of cold water, juice, or your favourite beverage. Stir briskly, or shake in a closed container until mixed.