Amla Powder is considered to be one of the strongest antioxidant traditional herbs.
Amla Powder – 100 gms (Pack of 2) Amlaki (Emblica Officinalis) – Antioxidant, Digestion
Amla Powder is considered to be one of the strongest rejuvenating and anti-oxidant traditional herbs. It is considered to have several health benefits. It may help balance the stomach functions, may help enhance the well-being & body functions.
- Amla Powder powder of high-quality Amlaki for the optimal and desired function
- Considered to have antioxidant properties
- Known to support healthy digestion
- Optimum antioxidant power & natural source of Vitamin C
- Supports digestion, metabolism, and Immunity
- Has a beneficial effect on Hair and Skin
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Safety Warnings & Storage:
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under the advice of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Some More Benefits Of Amla Powder:
- strengthen the scalp and hair.
- reduce premature pigment loss from hair, or grey.
- stimulate hair growth.
- reduce hair loss.
- prevent or treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- prevent or treat parasitic hair and scalp infections, like lice infections
Have you ever wondered how our grandparents, even in their fifties, had thick, shiny and intense dark hair? The secret lies in the powerful ayurvedic fruit acid called Indian Gooseberry for Hair. Acidic fruit taken from the Amalaki plant is an integral part of hair care methods for hair loss.
With plenty of nutrients like vitamin C and tannins, Amla Powder has been part of Grand’s beauty treasure for centuries!
The acid also has nutritional value. An acid contains 80 per cent moisture. Am I looking for ways to use acid on hair? Can help.
Also known as “Indian gooseberry”, it contains nutrients and is the most natural vitamin C source.
Amla helps to improve digestion and prevent acidity. It is also useful for diabetics as it helps in controlling the level of glucose in the blood. It helps prevent ageing, hair grey and boosts immunity.
According to Ayurveda, Amla Powder is one of the best chemical tonics that brightens the skin, purifies the blood, and improves eyesight.
There are so many ways you can eat acid. It can be taken in the form of juice, marmalade, jaggery, and candy or eaten raw.
What are the synonyms of Amla?
Emblica Officialis, Indian Nellika, Amalaka, Amrutaphala, Dhatrifala, Amlakhi, Anla, Ambala, Nellikkai, Nellika, Anwala, Anala, Ulala, Nellie, Usirika, Amli, Amlaz
1. Acid increases the risk of bleeding or injury in people with bleeding. Therefore, acid should be used with caution in such cases.
2. Acid increases the risk of bleeding during and after surgery. Therefore, it is advisable to stop taking acid at least two weeks before the scheduled surgery.
Ayurvedic Ayurvedic View
1. Always take the acidic juice recommended under the supervision of a doctor. Dry skin comes in high doses.
2. Avoid acid in case of high Ama (toxic residues in the body due to improper digestion).
3. Avoid acid if you have mucus problems like a cough.
4. Avoid drinking acidic juice at night due to cold energy and rheumatic taste.
Amla might be useful to manage a number of eye disorders like lacrimation (tear formation), redness, burning, itching of the eye and the improvement of the eyesight. Tannins in Amla help to manage diabetic cataract and also prevent loss of vision by reducing the fluid pressure in the eye. Due to its antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, Amla is known as a natural eye tonic.
Apply Amla to a small area first to test for possible allergic reactions. People who are allergic to Amla or its constituents should use it under a doctor’s supervision.
Amla Powder Direction of Use:
Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day, or as advised by the physician.