Alpino Peanut Butter 1 kg Classic Gluten-Free / Non-GMO
Alpino Peanut Butter 1 kg :
Alpino Peanut Butter 1 kg Classic Crunch (Gluten-Free / Non-GMO)
- Made With Only Roasted Peanuts (100%). No Added Sugar / No Added Salt / No Hydrogenated Oils / 100% Non-GMO / Gluten-Free.
- 10g Of Protein, 15g Of Healthy Fats, 0g Trans Fat & 0 mg Cholesterol Per Serving Of 32g.
- Oil Separation Is Natural Process In Peanut Butter, Stir Well Before Use For Best Texture And Consistency.
- Manufactured Under US FDA, APEDA, BRC, FSSC, HALAL, KOSHER, FSSAI, GMP, ISO 22000 Certified Facility, Under Strict Quality Control
- Alpino offers the best superfoods with uncompromising taste & good health in mind. It is the leading health foods brand that brings everything from fitness supplements to health essentials under one roof – Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Apple Cider Vinegar, Super Muesli, Organic Green Tea, and more.
- Alpino Peanut Butter 1 kg is an energy source of nutrients such as folate, vitamin E, and niacin. High in protein and fiber, it provides instant energy to the body. Alpino Peanut Butter 1 kg is known to boost the body’s immune system and metabolic function. It reduces cravings and prevents unhealthy food cravings. There are so many peanut butter types out there that it can be challenging to choose the right one. Here is a list of things to look for when purchasing peanut butter.
- Look for natural, biodiversity- Roasted peanuts are used to make peanut butter, but some unhealthy ingredients are used. When buying peanut butter, one thing to keep in mind is to always choose natural, organic, and hydrogenated peanut butter.
- Blended Sugar: Blended sugar is found in most peanut butter, making it even more flavorful for consumers who prefer the high-sugar version. Make sure you do not choose the “natural type” containing 3 to 5 grams of extra sugar, which is equivalent to 1 teaspoon to 2 teaspoons. Choose sugar-free in any form, from molasses to corn syrup to stevia and honey.
- No extra oils: The hydrogenated oil in your peanut butter is a source of trans fat, which can lead to heart attack, heart disease, and other high cholesterol-related problems. Healthy peanut butter should not contain any of the oils mentioned above.
- Fewer Ingredients: Remember, fewer ingredients, better. Look for peanut butter with low ingredients, containing only peanuts, not containing extra preservatives in the form of extra salt and sugar. “Low fat” foods should be avoided.
Peanut butter is, no doubt a healthy choice charm. So, use it sparingly as it serves two tablespoons per day.
Alpino Peanut Butter 1 kg How To Use?
- Alpino Peanut Butter 1 kg can be spread with fruits, bread, smoothies, porridge, and a variety of foods. Alpino’s extensive peanut butter takes care of your addictions and allows you to cheat your diet plans. If you wonder why almost all health experts recommend peanut butter, it reduces the risk of diabetes, promotes strong bones, prevents gall bladder, and helps with weight loss.
- It is going to expand in India for everyone. Everyone knows this nutritious, delicious taste, whether healthy or young, like peanut butter and chocolate blend. Wholesome food is not only supposed to be healthy, filled with nutrition but it should also taste good. Not everything that is healthy for us is good in taste, but Alpino’s Peanut Butter range makes sure that your health and taste buds both are taken care of. Alpino offers a wide range of Peanut Butter to choose from.
- Including rich and creamy textures of flavored peanut butter in chocolate or coconut flavors of crunchy organic peanut butter. Alpino Peanut Butter 1 kg is made from 100% roasted peanuts and ensures that you get quality food that is rich in taste as well as health benefits.
|Serving size (32g)||Per serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||200 kcal||626 kcal|
|Dietary Fiber||2g||6 g|
|Total Fat||16 g||51 g|
|Saturated Fat||4g||14 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||9 g||29 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 mg|
|Sodium||77 mg||240 mg|
Country Of Origin: India