Alpino Organic Green Tea Rich in Anti-Oxidants
Alpino Organic Green Tea :
Alpino Organic Green Tea Certified – Detox Kahwa 100 G Rich in Anti-Oxidants | Indian Kahwa with Traditional Spices & Herbs
Alpino Organic Green Tea is the latest addition to the list of growing superfoods delivered by Alpino. Packed with antioxidants that prevent damage to your cells, consuming Green Tea helps in boosting your metabolism. It delivers the best results when consumed the first thing in the morning, as it helps you feel light and stay active throughout the day.
- A Perfect Blend Of Traditional Spices & Herbs Such As Tulsi, Ginger, Clove, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Mulethi With Organic Green Tea
- Premium Certified Alpino Organic Green Tea, Sourced Directly From The Gardens
- Rich In Anti-Oxidants, Boosts Immunity & Enhances Stamina
- Enhances Respiratory Functions
- Improves Digestion & Metabolism
Alpino Organic Green Tea – Lemon
- Made with fresh Lemon peels
- Great Source of Proteins and Dietary Fiber
- Great Source of Calcium and Iron
- Natural Ingredients | Zero Processed Sugar
- Alpino Organic Green tea is a type of tea that does not go through drying and manufacturing processes like black tea. Since the Middle Ages, Asian people have been using green tea as a beneficial herbal supplement, which has many benefits.
- Organic green tea is the latest addition to Alpino’s list of superfoods. Consumption of green tea, which contains antioxidants that help prevent damage to your cells, can boost your metabolism.
- Alpino’s Organic Green Tea-Lime is a great protein source, dietary fiber, calcium, and iron, giving you glowing skin. Alpino Organic Green Tea with Basil Extracts Mint leaf extract boosts immunity and metabolism. Alpino’s detox kahwa tea is rich in vitamin-A and protein-rich spices.
How Works Alpino Organic Green Tea :
- Green tea is extremely healthy and one should definitely try including a minimum of one cup of green tea in their daily diet. Green tea helps in improving blood flow and lowers cholesterol. It is also known to help prevent several heart-related issues including blood pressure, congestive heart failure, etc. Apart from keeping our heart-healthy, the detoxifying properties in green tea aid in healthy-looking and glowing skin.
- Green tea has anti-inflammatory properties and nutrients which are good for your skin. Green tea works wonders, especially for acne-prone skin. Acne is a result of excess secretion of sebum from our oil glands which leads to clogging of pores and bacterial growth that leads to acne. Green tea has properties that reduce these lipid levels, which leads to the reduction of sebum excretion which in turn lessens acne.
- It also helps in reducing the puffiness under your eyes and gives you fresh-looking, healthy skin. One should make sure that while picking their green tea, their tea is organic and has natural green tea extracts. Unoriginal forms of green tea are not beneficial and are a farce of being healthy. Alpino’s green tea is made from organic green tea leaves which ensure that the green tea is healthy and beneficial for its consumers.
- Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages across the globe. It has certain compounds that aid in reducing fats. One of them is caffeine, green tea has a relatively less amount of caffeine as compared to coffee. Caffeine is said to be a stimulant that aids fat burning and improves exercise performance. Green tea has antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, and nutrients that help in boosting immunity and metabolism. These properties help green tea to enable the smooth breakdown of fat cells in our body. One can see prominent results when they include green tea in their diet regime along with regular workouts. Alpino’s green tea is 100% organic and is beneficial for your health.
- Serving Size: 2 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 7.28 Kcal
Per Serve % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.04 g 0% Saturated Fat 0.0 g 0% Trans Flat 0.0 g 0% Cholesterol 0.0 g 0% Sodium 30 mg 1.25% Total Carbohydrates 1.45 g 0.5% Dietary Fiber 0.44 g 1.6% Sugar 0.16 g (As Sucrose) Protein 0.25 g 0.5% Vitamin A 0.0 mcg 0% Vitamin C 0.0 mcg 0% Calcium 47.3 mg 5 oh Iron 21.82 mg 121%
Country Of Origin: India