Ultimate Nutrition Vanadyl Sulfate:
- Trace minerals, such as vanadium, are found in very small amounts in foods, and the human body demands very small amounts for their proper functioning. Vanadium fits this profile perfectly. The role of vanadium in human health began to be taken seriously only in the late 1970s.
- Knowing that the essential components of monitoring can help maintain normal carbohydrate metabolism. When people eat too many carbohydrates, it can raise their blood sugar levels.
- These high blood sugar levels are not eliminated efficiently and immediately. If sugar is not metabolized properly and thoroughly, it can and will happen as the year progresses.
- Proteins in the blood can be chemically modified so that they cannot perform their function by increasing the level of sugar in the blood. These modified proteins are “hot spots” for free radicals.
- Equally important, vanadium supplementation helps athletes maintain levels of essential trace minerals needed for rapid muscle recovery after high-intensity exercise.
Other ingredients: Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.