Ultimate Nutrition Red Zone:
Ultimate Nutrition Red Zone PowerGrape is a whole grapefruit extract that contains flavonols, especially procyanidins. It reduces the oxidative stress that occurs in professional athletes during competition and increases plasma antioxidant capacity.
- Red Zone combines CoQ-10 and beta-alanine to improve fatigue-delay complex exercise. Energy is the currency used by the body to maintain and function optimally for all metabolic processes.
- Energy is especially needed during exercise and endurance training, as athletes need not only instant energy but also an adequate supply of oxygen to maintain a strict diet.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a spark that produces energy in the body. Coenzyme Q10 is a compound required for the transport and breakdown of energy.
- Since CoQ10 produces energy along with respiration, the muscles and other vital tissues and organs associated with the CoQ10 diet receive the appropriate amount of oxygen through the blood.
- Increases beta-alanine lactate limit, improves the ability to maintain maximum power generation during high-intensity exercise and reduces neuromuscular fatigue.
- The Red Zone also has a proprietary calorie-burning complex. This compound is designed to help the body with antioxidants while burning calories through thermogenesis.
- Ultimate Nutrition Red Zone. With hard, long and burn
microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, triacetin, FD&C red #40, talc, carnauba wax and povidone. Contains tree nut (kola)
Direction Of Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules with 8 oz. Water twice a day, once in the morning and again in the afternoon. On training days, take one serving 30 minutes before your workout. Do not exceed 6 capsules per day. Do not take
Within 6 hours of sleep. Each serving in the Red Zone contains 100 milligrams of caffeine.