Ultimate Nutrition Omega 3:
Ultimate Nutrition Omega 3 fish oil contains acids such as EPA and DHA. These fatty acids promote heart, skin, eyes, brain, joints and digestive health.
Supportive, but incomplete, research shows that the use of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids can reduce the risk of heart disease. One Ultimate Nutrition® Omega 3 server provides 300 milligrams of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids. Heart health is a big problem.
Athletes who put extra pressure on their hearts have more reason to be cautious. Do the right thing, add some Omega 3 Fish Oil gel caps to your diet now.
- One of the best-known benefits of eating Omega 3 is its reduced risk of heart disease.
- Taking a sufficient amount of Omega 3 in your diet lowers high triglycerides, regulates sculpture, lowers high blood pressure, prevents plaque formation,
- Reduces symptoms of metabolic syndrome, and prevents blood clots.
- Anxiety and depression are some of the most common mental health problems in the world today.
- Getting the right amount of Omega 3 can affect your brain and mental health. It works to combat anxiety and depression.
- Taking enough omega 3 during pregnancy is good for the brain and development of the baby.
- It offers a variety of child health benefits including higher intelligence, fewer behavioural problems, reduced risk of autism, developmental delays, and ADHD.
- Omega 3 plays a key role in keeping the retina of the eye healthy.
- It also helps prevent blindness and disability.
- Omega 3 supplements intake is associated with a reduced risk of asthma in young adults and children.
- Omega 3 can improve bone health by providing a sufficient amount of calcium to the bones.
Gelatin, glycerin and purified water.
Direction OF Use:
For adults, take one (1) softgel three times daily, preferably with a meal.