Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice:
Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600 is the ULTIMATE weight gainer on the market.
- Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice contains 56 grams of protein in a special Octo-PRO ™ protein compound consisting of 8 key proteins. It contains 170 grams of carbohydrate extract time to help during the digestion of carbohydrates to reduce constipation.
- In addition to the glutamine precursors present in this protein, you receive 1000 mg of glutamine per activity which includes the effectiveness of L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine.
- Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice powerful dipeptide can protect you from muscle damage and provide fuel for exercise to help you walk the distance. If you take 2 servings a day, as directed, with milk, you will get more than 2600 calories and 148 grams of protein to help you exceed your weight gain goals.
- The protein composition that contains many sources of protein is superior to any single source of protein supplementation supplied over time. Whey proteins like hydrolyzate, break down and stabilize your body giving your body a burst of amino acids immediately after eating them.
- These proteins are good for stagnant muscle growth. Then the proteins are released in the middle and take the strings. Egg protein is considered to be the most complete source of protein because it is rich in essential amino acids, a branch of amino acids and glutamic acid.
- Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice is completely absorbed and easily absorbed by the body. Proteins such as micellar casein, calcium caseinate and protein concentrate take longer to digest and can be considered extended-release protein, which gives the body more time to digest and digest its nutrients.
- Not all fats are created equal. The Muscle Juice Revolution 2600 has a Fatty Acid Blend with the most widely used fatty acids. They are saturated fat, high in fat and low in monounsaturated fat and are among the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids and energy.
- Carbohydrates mimic MCTs in energy, but unlike carbohydrates, they are not as stored as fats. Glutamine is the main barrier to muscle contraction that reduces the rate of muscle injury and pain.
- It helps the body produce its own growth hormone which triggers the release of IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor 1). This hormone helps to promote weight loss, increases weight loss, and increases bone strength.
- Glutamine also lowers the temperature of lactic acid in your muscles by releasing Plasma Bicarbonate which allows you to work longer and stronger.
- Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice increases your Nitrogen balance to help you stay in good shape so that you can grow your muscle properly.
- Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice is a complete source of protein means you will enjoy faster muscle gains and faster recovery after exercise.
- Excess time means continuous feeding of your muscle protein throughout the day and even before bedtime when your body is working out is much harder to recover.
- Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice delivered to you by Ultimate Nutrition means immeasurable quality, Consensus, and Ultimate Nutrition Promise; what you see is what you get.
- Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice nutritional properties as it contains the lowest level of fatty acids in any vegetable oil.
- It is high in monounsaturated acids, which have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels and have moderate amounts of essential polyunsaturated fats. Like all vegetable oils, canola oil is low in cholesterol.
- Health research confirms that the canola-rich profile appears to be beneficial in preventing and treating risk factors for heart disease including high blood pressure and lipid levels and thrombosis.
- Why is there an Enzyme Blend? Enzymes promote absorption and production. The importance of digestive enzymes lies in the fact that the human body cannot absorb nutrients from food without breaking down the digestive enzymes.
Direction Of Use:
Mix four scoops Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice Revolution 2600 (about 265 grams) with 18 fl oz (532 ml) of water or milk. To maximize muscle gains and enhance your exercise program, take one serving in the morning, and a second serving one hour after your training session.
On non-training days, take one serving between meals in the morning and a second serving between meals in the afternoon. Due to the time-release nature of Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2600, it is the perfect gainer to be taken right before bed.