Ultimate Nutrition Bcaa:
Ultimate Nutrition Bcaa 12,000 has been the trusted recovery fuel for athletes globally. Drink BCAA 12,000 twice daily to get the recommended 12 g of BCAAs that are shown to maximize muscle recovery and performance. Each refreshing post-workout beverage helps repair muscles and reduces delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). Recovery has never tasted so good. Try all of our delicious flavors.
Ultimate Nutrition Bcaa 1 lb Fruit Punch is an ultimate muscle gaining supplement that can be consumed either pre or pro-workout session. After consumption, this supplement can assist to develop your muscles effectively. Acts as an anabolic agent, this supplement develops your lean muscles. This supplement comes with Ultimate Nutrition Bcaa, which acts as a fat-reducing agent to burn extra calories without affecting muscle development.
Ultimate Nutrition Bcaa Ingredients:
What Is BCAA?
- Ultimate Nutrition Bcaa is the essential amino acid that are leucine, isoleucine, and valine, comprising about 30-44% muscle protein in the body. They are extremely vital for the body as the body doesn’t make them on its own and hence it requires an outside source like Food or workout supplements to cope up with the deficient amino acids in the body.
- Leucine, Iso-leucine & Valine play a crucial role in muscle protein synthesis and recovery. They also help balance muscle glycogen stores, which minimizes and ensures minimal protein breakdown during a workout. BCAA supplements are a sure shot way to boost your workout performance.
- Amino Acids play a vital role in the body, rigorous workout sessions, heavy training or a power-packed gym session leads to depletion of amino acids in the body, and therefore, filling up the void for lost amino acids requires additional food source or a BCAA Supplement.
- BCAA supplements get easily absorbed by the muscles and work as an ultimate workout fuel, thereby decreasing muscle breakdown during training. Supplement your protein shake with BCAAs and preserve your glycogen store- for energy production and buildup.
Benefits Of Consuming Ultimate Nutrition Bcaa Supplements:
Increased Muscle Growth
Most of the BCAA supplements in the market contain a common ratio of 2:1:1 for Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. But it is always advised to opt for BCAA Supplements containing these three amino acids in a ratio of 8:1:1 respectively.
- These essential amino acids are extremely vital for increased muscle growth and a good muscular frame. It enhances the synthesis of protein in the body, and therefore, facilitates faster recovery and good muscle buildup.
Better Muscle Recovery
BCAA Supplements have Glutamine which is commonly found as over 61% of amino acid in the skeletal muscles which helps in better muscle recovery and strength. It also contains 19% nitrogen for vasodilation of nerves. L- Glutamine present in the BCAA supplements helps in faster muscle growth and recovery of skeletal muscles which undergo rigorous wear and tear during a workout.
Promotes Fat Loss
Taking up BCAA supplements help you keep fuller and curb your appetite. Study shows BCAA supplements promote fat loss in women. It also preserves your lean muscles while you are dieting and keeps you satiated for long.
Reduces Fatigue & Normalizes Soreness
BCAA supplements have both sodium and potassium as potent electrolytes. If consumed during workouts, these electrolytes prevent the onset of fatigue. It keeps the body hydrated for long even after a long and strenuous workout session.
Higher Leucine Content
BCAA supplements are effective because of their higher leucine content – approx 5.6 g of leucine per serving with a ratio of 8:1:1 of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine respectively. Leucine speeds up the muscle recovery process and helps in good muscle growth.
Every serving of BCAA supplement comes loaded with L-Citrulline which facilitates vasodilation and pump. It also helps in the effective and efficient transportation of nutrients to the muscles by increasing blood flow to the muscles.
No added Sugar
All BCAA supplements come with no added sugar so you just don’t have to worry about the overall sugar content in the body. All you can do is gulp down only what is good
Ultimate Nutrition Bcaa Recommended use:
Mix level about 8 grams with 6-8 fl. oz. (about 180-240 ml) of water (adjust for desired taste). For optimal use on training days, take one rounded scoop during your workout and one rounded scoop after your workout. On non-training days, take two rounded scoops between meals.