Scitron Omega Fish Oil:
Scitron Omega 3 Fish Oil are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease. EPA & DHA are the most important type of Omega-3 fatty acids. Scitron Fish Oil contain 180mg EPA & 120 mg DHA that helps in reducing inflammation and improving joint health.
- This is a Non-vegetarian product.
- 1000mg Omega-3 Fatty Acid
- Helps reduce the risk of Heart Disease
- Helps in improving Joint Health
- Contains 180mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and 120mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) per softgel
- 60 Softgels
Polyols May Have Laxative Effects:
- Total trans fat content not more than 0 per cent by weight.
- Total saturated fat content, not more than 22.25 per cent weight.
- Scitron Fish Oil contain 180mg EPA & 120 mg DHA that helps in reducing inflammation and improving joint health.
#This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease(s).
- For adults, take one soft gel with lukewarm water, 1-2 times a day or as suggested by a healthcare professional.
- Not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage.
- The capsule should be swallowed whole and not chewed or crushed.
Not For Medicinal Use.