RC King Whey Premium Whey Protein provides disclosed amounts of whey concentrate and isolate
RC King Whey:
RC King Whey provides disclosed amounts of whey concentrate and isolate, A 5-gram dose of quick-acting whey isolated combined with 20 grams of whey concentrate, Amazing milkshake flavour with low sugar, Manufactured in the USA at a GMP certified facility.
RC King Whey Ingredients:
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Gum Blend, Sucralose, Acesulfame, Potassium.
- RC King Whey Chocolate Brownie is a premium all-whey protein powder that fully reveals every whey protein source. RC King Whey has 25 grams of high-quality protein concentrated as 20g whey and 5g whey insulator per scoop.
- With just 1.5 grams of fat and 4 grams of carbon, Ronnie Coleman King Whey is an option for those who like to build or maintain lean muscle while achieving low body fat!
- RC King Whey also offers an interesting taste profile to go with the component panel. There is only 2G sugar, but it’s hard to believe when you first taste it. How do you say? Well, when it comes to the transparency theme, our tasting system is directly expensive! As with additional whey insulation, we do not cover these costs.
- RC King Whey Guarantee Seal on the label is our way of letting you know that what you see on the label is inside the product.
- It helps muscles to recover faster and reduce fat after intense exercise sessions. Ronnie Coleman King Whey Protein contains digestive enzymes that facilitate digestion. Contains Pure Protein RC King Whey Protein comes with a ration as a premium whey protein that helps provide a high level of protein in every serving, helping to build muscle faster and recover faster after strenuous exercise.
- RC King Whey provides 5 g whey protein density with 5 g whey protein insulators. It is a good source of calcium, which helps to provide 13% of the daily value.
RC King Whey Features:
25gm High Protein
Everyone knows that protein can help you build muscle and achieve your physical goals. Everyone knows whey is a favourite source of protein. To help you achieve those goals, the Ronnie Coleman King Whey has 25G per scoop from all whey sources.
20 gm Whey Concentrate
Despite Bros. science theories, whey is the best quality protein source in a solid amino acid panel that provides 3 BCAAs and 8 essential amino acids. It would be best if you got the muscles back after your workout.
5gm Whey Isolate
Whey Isolate is the most premium protein source in the world due to its extraction process and excellent amino acid panel. But the expensive means that most protein companies spray it or leave it. We did not want to do any of these, so we added a solid 5G dose for you at no extra cost.
RC King Whey Guarantee Seal. This seal should reassure you that what is on our label is exactly what is inside our bottle to the gram! With our fully transparent whey protein panel, you know exactly how much of each whey protein source you are getting with every scoop instead of guessing like some other whey blends
RC Creatine Monohydrate
RC Creatine Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
RC Creatine Monohydrate 2.5gm Creatine Per Scoop
RC Creatine is most commonly used for improving exercise performance and increasing muscle mass in athletes and older adults. There is some science supporting the use of creatine in improving the athletic performance of young, healthy people during brief high-intensity activities such as sprinting. Because of this, RC Creatine is often used as a dietary supplement to improve muscle strength and athletic performance.
Some people have a disorder that prevents their bodies from making RC Creatine. This leads to a decrease in the amount of creatine in the brain. Decreased creatine levels in the brain can lead to depression, seizures, autism, and mobility problems. Creative oral creatine intake daily for up to 3 years increases creatine levels in the brain in children and adolescents. It can help improve mobility and reduce seizures. But it does not improve mental efficiency. The deficiency of arginine-glycine aminotransferase (AGAT) prevents the body from producing creatine.
In children with this condition, creatine intake up to 8 years improves attention, language, and mental functioning. Creatine intake improves brain creatine levels, mobility, or cognitive function.
Creatine can improve health and athletic performance in several ways. In high-intensity exercise, its primary role is to increase the phosphocreatine stores in your muscles. The additional stores can then be used to produce more ATP, which is the critical energy source for heavy lifting and high-intensity exercise
RC Creatine Benefits:
Boosted workload: Enables more total work or volume in a single training session, which is a critical factor in long-term muscle growth.
Improved cell signalling: Can increase satellite cell signalling, which aids muscle repair and new muscle growth.
Raised anabolic hormones: Studies note a rise in hormones, such as IGF-1, after taking creatine.
Increased cell hydration: Lifts water content within your muscle cells, which causes a cell volumization effect that may play a role in muscle growth.
Reduced protein breakdown: May increase total muscle mass by reducing muscle breakdown.
Lower myostatin levels: Elevated levels of the protein myostatin can slow or totally inhibit new muscle growth. Supplementing with creatine can reduce these levels, increasing growth potential.
Creatine is useful for short- and long-term muscle growth.
It helps a lot of indifferent people, the elderly and the elite.
A 14-week study on adults found that adding creatine to a weight-training program significantly increased leg strength and muscle mass.
In a 12-week study on weightlifters, creatine increased muscle growth by 2-3 times more than training. The increase in total body mass was doubled with a one-rep max for bench press, a regular strength exercise.
An excellent overview of the most popular supplements selected as creatine as the single most effective supplement for adding muscle mass.
RC King Whey Usage:
RC Creatine Direction Of Use:
Take 1 Serving of creatine 2.5 gm with 120 ml to 180 ml of cold water, juice or beverage. Use in conjunction with proper diet and exercise regimen to maximize results.