RC Glutamine 300 gm:
RC Glutamine 300 gm is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue and plays a key role in many bodily functions.* Studies suggest that glutamine supplementation may prevent the loss of body mass through the positive role glutamine plays in protein synthesis. RC Glutamine is involved in maintaining a positive nitrogen balance and also aids in supporting the immune system.
Supplementing with Glutamine may also help reduce muscle soreness and rebuild muscle tissue. Start supplementing today with RCSS’s Pure Glutamine Powder.
RC Glutamine Health benefits:
While our body produces the glutamine it needs to function, it may need more when it recovers from injury or illness.
Numerous clinical studies have shown that glutamine may help reduce cancer treatments such as muscle wasting, mouth inflammation, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. The appendix is associated with lower hospital stays and reduced patient mortality.
Research on the health effects of glutamine justifies these results,
Supporting the immune system:
RC Glutamine is the primary fuel source for the lymphocytes and white blood cells in your body to fight infection and disease. When we are sick or injured, the glutamine level in our blood decreases and the body’s ability to fight these immune cells decreases.
Although there is conflicting evidence that it boosts immunity in healthy individuals, studies show that it improves recovery time and reduces complications when you are ill.
Intestinal health control:
Immune support of glutamine is linked to our gut function. The amino acid helps maintain your intestinal lining, ensures your body absorbs essential nutrients – supports good health and protects against serious problems such as leaky gut syndrome.
Our gut is the largest organ in the immune system, so some scientists believe that glutamine may improve immunity. There is also evidence that glutamine medications may be beneficial for people with intestinal conditions such as Crohn’s disease, celiac disease and intestinal inflammation.
RC Glutamine 300 gm:
- RC Glutamine is needed to maintain muscle protein. It was initially popular as a fitness supplement that promotes muscle growth and fat burning.
- Although studies have not confirmed any muscle-building results that could help reduce fatigue and improve exercise recovery, scientists continue to study these claims. Studies show that when given glutamine, athletes experience less muscle pain and less strength. It reduces muscle loss and exercise performance, but research on these effects is ongoing.
- RC Glutamine has many functions, including the immune system, gastrointestinal integrity, insulin secretion, nerve function and muscle protein synthesis. Glutamine actually provides 35% of nitrogen to the muscles to synthesize proteins.
- It promotes protein synthesis. Why is this important? The benefits of maintaining a high nitrogen balance in the muscles are to prevent muscle breakdown and thereby maintain greater muscle mass. It makes you look thinner! Being thin means you have less body fat, so glutamine can help you lose body fat.
- Please note that there are no studies available to prove this and I would never recommend glutamine as a “fat burner”. But it has been suggested to show you that it helps add and maintain lean muscle tissue, which means you will be thinner.
- In a short note for fat burning, some studies suggest glutamine’s ability to provide tissue insulin sensitivity management. It helps to break down nutrients from fat storage into muscle and liver.
Direction Of Use:
Take 2.5g of Glutamine In water or your Favourite Beverage, Shake and Consume