ON Whey Gold standard Standard 100% Whey Post-Workout Muscle Support & Recovery
ON Whey Gold standard:
ON Whey Gold standard believes you get out what you put in – which is why our certified manufacturing facilities only use high-quality ingredients and strict quality control when making our products.
ON Whey Gold standard 100% Whey Post-workout Muscle Support & Recovery
ON Whey Gold standard Whey Benefits:
- The World’s Best-Selling Whey Protein Powder
- 24 Grams of Protein per Serving to Help Build and Maintain Muscle
- 5.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs per Serving to Support Endurance and Recovery
- No Artificial Growth Hormones
- Banned Substance Tested
- Total Fat 1.5g, Saturated Fat 1g & Trans Fat 0g
- ON Whey Protein 5 lb. also contains 40 mg cholesterol & 130 g sodium along with 3g of carbohydrate & 2 gm of sugar
- ON Gold Standard 100% Whey protein helps to increase lean body mass
ON Whey Gold standard Whey each serving of the world’s best-selling whey protein powder provides 24 grams of high-quality whey protein primarily from whey protein isolate, which is ‘separated’ from excess carbohydrates, fats and lactose using cutting-edge filtering technologies. This powder is instant and easy to combine with a glass and spoon. With over 20 different flavours – including naturally fragrant options – it will no doubt be the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard charm.
Physical Activity And Muscle Protein Break
Physical activity increases muscle protein breakdown. Intense physical activity can cause subtle damage to muscle fibres or mini tears, but it is also an unstable and normal response to strenuous exercise and training. Breakdown depends on how hard they work is and the level of work. Keep in mind that micro-tears are an important stimulant for muscle growth.
Protein supports muscle regeneration and reconstruction
After your workout, it is important to run an appropriate routine for muscle recovery. Adequate recovery time and a balanced diet are important factors that positively affect muscle degeneration and regeneration. Also, adding protein to your post-workout routine can help restore muscle after exercise. Over time, proper preventive training, combined with proper rest and nutrition, can help build muscle.
ON Whey Gold standard Complete Protein:
Choose high-quality whole proteins to help restore muscle. Total proteins naturally contain all the essential amino acids and a variety of branch-chain amino acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine and valine. Leucine is especially helpful in supporting muscle protein synthesis. Whole proteins include animal-based products such as meat, poultry, eggs, seafood and dairy products. Soy is a high quality, plant-based protein.
Whey is a high-quality milk protein commonly used for muscle regeneration. Here is the reason. Whey is a milk protein that is absorbed faster than some other milk proteins such as casein. Whey makes a go-to protein to support post-workout recovery. Focus on creating a post-workout protein routine that you personally like, working towards your goals and schedule so you are more likely to stay consistent on your fitness journey.
ON Whey Gold standard Whey Usage :
200ml to 250ml of liquid powder in cold water, milk or other beverages. Stir, stir or mix until dissolved. For best results, increase your jogging 30 to 60 minutes after your workout or use it as a snack anytime on your balanced diet. For healthy adults, combine high-protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program to use the protein you need to meet your daily protein needs.
ON Whey Gold standard Whey Ingredients :
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa(Processed with Alkali), Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Amino gen, Lactase.
On Gold Standard, 100% Isolate Details:
- 24 grams of whey protein per serving with whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
- 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving
- Whey Protein Micro fractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Use first thing in the morning, before/after exercise or after weight training, Note: Use this product as a Food Supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction
- There is no seal inside the cap, the product has a plastic shrink wrap seal around the cap (outside) for protection from contamination
- On all the protein tubs you will find blue inkjet printing listing a manufacturer date, expiration date and batch code. There may be a slight difference between the actual product and the images displayed
- For any queries, please contact_us on: [011 49594959]
On Gold Standard, 100% Isolate Ingredients:
Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate (47%), Whey Protein Isolate (46%) (Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin), Cocoa (processed with Alkali), Flavours, Sodium Chloride, Sweetener (955).