NOW Biotin 10 mg 120 Veg Capsules:
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for normal growth and body function. Biotin functions as a key regulatory element in gluconeogenesis, fatty acid synthesis, and the metabolism of some amino acids.* Alongside its role in energy production, biotin enhances the synthesis of certain proteins.* In addition, biotin promotes healthy immune system function and plays a critical role in skin health.
- NOW’s Extra Strength Biotin Supplement, with 10 mg/10,000 mcg, in Vegetarian/Vegan Capsules Supports Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails*
- For Energy Production: Supports amino acid metabolism and promotes normal immune function.* Biotin also plays a critical role in skin health for hair, skin, and nails.*
- Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal, Soy Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Made Without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
Rice Flour, Cellulose (capsule), Silica and Stearic Acid (vegetable source). Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal. Consider taking these other NOW products: Silica Complex and B-Complex vitamins.