NOW Acetyl-L-Carnitine :
NOW Acetyl L carnitine (ALC) is a modified amino acid that supports cellular energy production, helping mitochondria convert fat into ATP (cellular fuel).
ALC is a biologically available form of carnitine that crosses the blood–brain barrier, where it helps neutralize free radicals, supports mitochondrial function, and helps maintain normal neurotransmitter function. Is.
Clinical studies suggest that ALC may help maintain optimal neurological health. *
Natural color variation may occur with this product.
- Today in each exchange receives 500 mg of this modified amino acid.
- The most important form of carnitine that can cross the blood–brain barrier.
- It helps in a proper fat placement to generate more cellular energy for better performance.
- One of the main benefits is that it regulates the levels of neurotransmitters in the body.
- Suitable for vegetarians and non-vegetarians, now L-Carnitine Capsules are also completely gluten free.
Direction Of Use:
Take 1-2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily as needed.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.