NOW Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg 100 veg capsules Transports Fatty Acids
NOW Acetyl-L-Carnitine :
NOW Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC) is a modified amino acid that supports cellular energy production, helping mitochondria convert fat into ATP (cellular fuel).
ALC is a biologically available form of carnitine that crosses the blood–brain barrier, where it helps neutralize free radicals, supports mitochondrial function, and helps maintain normal neurotransmitter function. Is.
Clinical studies suggest that ALC may help maintain optimal neurological health. *
Natural color variation may occur with this product.
- Today in each exchange, acetyl-L-carnitine receives 500 mg of this modified amino acid.
- Acetyl L-carnitine is the most important form of carnitine that can cross the blood–brain barrier.
- Now Acetyl L-Carnitine helps in proper fat placement to generate more cellular energy for better performance.
- One of the main benefits of Acetyl-L-Carnitine is that it regulates the levels of neurotransmitters in the body.
- Suitable for vegetarians and non-vegetarians, now Acetyl L-Carnitine Capsules are also completely gluten free.
Direction Of Use:
Take 1-2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily as needed.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.