IN2 L-Carnitine Supports Athletic Performance And Stamina L-carnitine serves 1000mg per serving that helps you to exercise harder & enhances your workout by releasing energy throughout your workout.
IN2 L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is naturally produced by our body. It is also available as a supplement. The most important health benefit of L-carnitine is its ability to convert fats into energy. It does so by transporting fatty acids into mitochondria, the powerhouses of the cell, where they are converted into ATP, the energy currency of our body.
- While our body can produce L-carnitine from the amino acids lysine and methionine, supplementation can increase its overall amount in the body, leading to health benefits to athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people with certain dietary restrictions who cannot obtain the precursor nutrients to produce enough L-carnitine.
- Around 98% of the L-carnitine in the body is stored in muscle cells and hence this nutrient plays an important role in helping muscle cells effectively utilize fatty acids for the production of energy.
- Due to this activity, L-carnitine has been shown to aid in weight loss and in enhancing exercise performance. By supporting mitochondrial health, L-carnitine also helps in healthy aging and providing resistance to certain chronic diseases, like those of the brain and the heart.
IN2 L-Carnitine Benefits:
- Burn Fat For Energy Release By transporting fatty acids into mitochondria where they are converted into ATP, the energy currency of our body, L-carnitine helps in burning fat. This leads to weight loss in people with high-fat deposits.
- Enhances muscle recovery – By increasing oxygen and blood supply to muscle cells, L-carnitine is able to enhance recovery of the muscles after a strenuous workout. Increased red blood cell production by L-carnitine helps in more oxygen supply to muscle cells.
- Reduces muscle soreness – L-carnitine reduces delayed muscle soreness that usually occurs around 24 hours after an intense workout by protecting against pain and by improving the metabolism of affected muscles to help their repair.
- Helps in nitric oxide synthesis- The NO produced from L-arginine leads to wider blood vessels and better flow of blood carrying enough oxygen and nutrients to exercising muscles. This leads to enhanced exercise performance and increased endurance.
IN2 L-Carnitine Ingredients:
Glidant(INS 553), Diluent (INS 460), And Preservatives(INS 212)
Direction Of Use:
Take2 capsules daily before or after meals or as suggested by your healthcare professional.