HF Series Energy Bcaa:
HF Series Energy BCAA Supplement is an ultimate intra-workout fuel with Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in the ratio 8:1:1 respectively. The most common ratio of BCAA supplements having these 3 essential amino acids is 2:1:1 with 2 parts of Leucine over 1 part each for the other two BCAAs.
Leucine is a game-changer amino acid that activates the complex muscle building pathways when the body undergoes a heavy-duty workout or any strenuous workout session. BCAA supplements help in good lean muscle building and instant recovery of muscles.
- Increased Muscle Growth: Most of the BCAA supplements in the market contain a common ratio of 2:1:1 for Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. But it is always advised to opt for BCAA Supplements containing these three amino acids in a ratio of 8:1:1 respectively. These essential amino acids are extremely vital for increased muscle growth and a good muscular frame. It enhances the synthesis of protein in the body, and therefore, facilitates faster recovery and good muscle buildup.
- Better Muscle Recovery: BCAA Supplements have Glutamine which is commonly found as over 61% of amino acid in the skeletal muscles which helps in better muscle recovery and strength. It also contains 19% nitrogen for vasodilation of nerves. L- Glutamine present in the BCAA supplements help in faster muscle growth and recovery of skeletal muscles which undergo rigorous wear and tear during a workout.
- Promotes Fat Loss: Taking up BCAA supplements help you keep fuller and curb your appetite. Study shows BCAA supplements promote fat loss in women. It also preserves your lean muscles while you are dieting and keeps you satiated for long.
- Reduces Fatigue & Normalises Soreness: BCAA supplements have both sodium and potassium as potent electrolytes. If consumed during workouts, these electrolytes prevent the onset of fatigue. It keeps the body hydrated for long even after a long and strenuous workout session.
- Higher Leucine Content: BCAA supplements are effective because of their higher leucine content – approx 5.6g of leucine per serving with a ratio of 8:1:1 of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine respectively. Leucine speeds up the muscle recovery process and helps in good muscle growth.
- Max Pump: Every serving of BCAA supplement comes loaded with L-Citrulline which facilitates vasodilation and pump. It also helps in the effective and efficient transportation of nutrients to the muscles by increasing blood flow to the muscles.
- No added Sugar: All BCAA supplements come with no added sugar so you just don’t have to worry about the overall sugar content in the body. All you can do is gulp down only what is good.
Directions to Use:
It is advised to mix around 5-6 grams of BCAA supplement in your protein shake and consume it during your workout session in order to get the best results.