HF Series BCAA 3:1:1:
BCAA 5000mg 3:1:1 with L-Leucine-Isoleucine& L-Valine Powder -250gm Unflavored what are BCAA? Believed to stimulate protein synthesis, prevent muscle breakdown or catabolism and promote recovery, BCAAs play an important role in maintaining lean muscle mass. L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine are the amino acids collectively known as BCAAs. They are essential amino acids, which the body cannot produce from other compounds; thus you need to ingest enough of these amino acids in your diet or as supplements. BCAA advantages: Providing you with an amino acid profile of L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine in a ratio of 3:1:1, the HF SERIES® BCAA Powder replenishes the amino acids your muscles lose post-workout. Freeform of amino acids is absorbed fast, which means that you can use the Pure Series BCAA Powder before, after or even during your workout to minimize muscle breakdown and promote recovery. • Convenient powder form. • 5000 mg of BCAAs per serving. • 3:1:1 ratio of L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine. • Provides 3000mg of L-Leucine in each serving. • Promotes muscle anabolism and helps. • Zero sugar added. It’s Helps In • Supports Muscle Growth And Endurance • Muscle Building And Strength • Muscle Repair And Recovery • Reduced Muscle Fatigue Prevents Muscle Loss.
- supports Muscle Growth And Endurance
- Muscle Building And Strength
- Reduced Muscle Fatigue Prevents Muscle Loss
- Muscle Repair And Recovery
- Promotes muscle anabolism and helps.
- 5000 mg of BCAAs per serving.
- 3:1:1 ratio of L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine.
- Zero sugar added.
- Promotes Muscle Building and Strength: Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine Play an Essential Role in Muscle Building Because They Help Prevent Protein Catabolism. These BCAAs are Also Metabolized in Skeletal Muscle; Which Means Your Body is Able to Break Them down Quickly for Energy, Helping You Perform Better during Your Workout.
- Assists with Muscle Repair & Recovery: BCAAs are The Key Amino Acids Necessary to Help Rebuild Lean Muscle and Reduce Soreness after a Workout.
- Fast Recovery: The essential amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine act as transport vehicles for faster absorption, which translates to faster post-workout recovery and better performance results.
Mix one heaping scoop (approx 8 g) of powder in 300-350ml of chilled water