HF Series BCAA 3:1:1:
HF Series BCAA 5000mg 3:1:1 with L-Leucine-Isoleucine& L-Valine Powder -250gm Unflavored what are BCAA?
L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine are the amino acids collectively known as BCAAs.
They are essential amino acids, which the body cannot produce from other compounds; thus you need to ingest enough of these amino acids in your diet or as supplements. BCAA advantages: Providing you with an amino acid profile of L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine in a ratio of 3:1:1, the HF SERIES® BCAA Powder replenishes the amino acids your muscles lose post-workout.
- supports Muscle Growth And Endurance
- Muscle Building And Strength
- Reduced Muscle Fatigue Prevents Muscle Loss
- Muscle Repair And Recovery
- Promotes muscle anabolism and helps.
- 5000 mg of BCAAs per serving.
- 3:1:1 ratio of L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine.
- Zero sugar added.
- Promotes Muscle Building and Strength: Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine Play an Essential Role in Muscle Building Because They Help Prevent Protein Catabolism.
- Assists with Muscle Repair & Recovery: BCAAs are The Key Amino Acids Necessary to Help Rebuild Lean Muscle and Reduce Soreness after a Workout.
Mix one heaping scoop (approx 8 g) of powder in 300-350ml of chilled water