Healthfarm Elite Series BCAA 31 Servings:
Instantized BCAA in optimal 2.5g of Leucine, 1.25g Iso-Leucine & 1.25g Valine Also contains 1g of L-Glutamine Versatile sports drink for both pre-and post-workout use Helps sustain muscle strength for intensive workouts to promote muscle growth & reduces muscle fatigue and improves recovery time
The amino acids function alone or as a group to trigger protein production for muscle growth and repair along with three important nutrients:
- L-Leucine stimulates muscle growth and strength. It regulates blood sugar before and after exercise.
- L-Valine prevents muscle breakdown during exercise and supports muscle metabolism and growth.
- L-Isoleucine helps with energy production and increases nitrogen growth in muscle cells.
- L-Citrulline can is recycled to arginine in the citrulline-NO cycle, in turn contributing to nitric oxide production.
- L-Glutamine plays an important role in muscle function during and after exercise.
Elite Series BCAA:
BCAAs are the essential amino acids that are leucine, isoleucine and valine, comprising about 30-44% muscle protein in the body. They are extremely vital for the body as the body doesn’t make them on its own and hence it requires an outside source like Food or workout supplements to cope up for the deficient amino acids in the body. Leucine, Iso-leucine & Valine play a crucial role in muscle protein synthesis and recovery. They also help balance muscle glycogen stores, which minimizes and ensures minimal protein breakdown during a workout. BCAA supplements are a sure shot way to boost your workout performance.
Why is an additional BCAA supplement required? Doesn’t protein provide enough BCAAs?
Amino Acids play a vital role in the body, rigorous workout sessions, heavy training or a power-packed gym session leads to depletion of amino acids in the body, and therefore, filling up the void for lost amino acids requires an additional food source or a BCAA Supplement. BCAA supplements get easily absorbed by the muscles and work as an ultimate workout fuel, thereby decreasing muscle breakdown during training. Supplement your protein shake with BCAAs and preserve your glycogen store- for energy production and buildup.
Mix one heaping scoop (8g) with 300-350ml of chilled water or your favourite beverage.