Healthfarm Beta-Alanine is an amino acid found within skeletal muscle. It’s a non-essential amino acid in which the amino group is at the beta-position from the carboxylate group.
Unlike most amino acids, Beta-Alanine is not used by the body to synthesize proteins. Instead, it performs as a rate-limiting precursor to the synthesis of Carnosine.
- HEALTHFARM® Way to Holistic Nutrition “ELITE SERIES” BETA ALANINE-100% PURE BETA ALANINE-UNFLAVOURED– Beta Firstly, It’s a non-essential amino acid in which the amino group is at the beta-position from the carboxylate group. Instead, it performs as a rate-limiting precursor to the synthesis of Carnosine.
Increases High-Intensity Aerobic Performance: The main rationale for supplementing with Beta-Alanine is to increase the concentration of Carnosine in the muscle tissue. Carnosine plays a chief role by acting as a buffer against the acid. It increases the ability of the muscle to buffer the H+ produced during high-intensity exercise, thereby preventing muscle contraction.
More Carnosine in the muscle directly leads to potential attenuation of exercise-induced reduction in pH. This helps to enhance force production for short to moderate duration.
- Increases muscle mass
- Helps reduce acidity in muscles
- Increases muscle endurance
- Delays the onset of neuromuscular fatigue
- Helps perform additional repetitions during strength training
- Improves athletic performance
- Supports proper nutrient metabolism
Direction for Use:
As a Dietary Supplement, mix 1 serving (2.5g) in a water or juice beverage.