Greens and some foods are excellent for our health, well-being, weight loss program and performance; they are full of goodness and nutrients that the body needs.
Weight Loss Foods:
One of the raw foods we can add to the diet is spinach because it is full of nutrients! It’s also convenient to add to your diet.
- The nutritional benefits of spinach are: It is high in Vitamin C ingredient, which makes it ideal for boosting the immune system.
- High in folate, which helps the human body produce new cells and repair DNA, An excellent source of soluble fibre.
- Children’s spinach has the same profile of healthy eating; If you want to add that to your diet, This leafy diet will definitely help you on your weight loss journey.
Kale is one of the largest plants enriched with various nutrients, loaded with them !! Also, it’s easy because you can cook it quickly in a pan (and this also helps maintain flavour and texture!
The main benefits of healthy kale food are:
- It is high in Vitamin A, C and K, which supports physical health, bone health and skin health.
- It is rich in potassium, an essential mineral in regulating water balance and maintaining brain, heart, and nerve health.
- It is rich in iron which is one of the essential minerals. It plays a vital role in the production of haemoglobin (blood health) and protein fortification.
- Rich in copper, another mineral that helps support well-connected tissues, it uses iron and various other enzymatic processes.
- Rich phosphorus, another mineral that promotes healthy bones, teeth, good hormonal regulation and improved digestion.
- It is rich in manganese that supports bone health, metabolism and muscle health.
- An excellent source of soluble fibre
- In that list, you can see that kale is the most nutritious food; You can add these foods to your weight loss journey.
Broccoli goes well with other vegetables.
The main benefits of a healthy broccoli diet are:
- Rich in detoxifying agents called glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiin and glucobrassicin, three glucosinolate phytonutrients. They help the body in each phase of the toxin process known as the activation, neutrality, and elimination stages, in which the body removes harmful toxins.
- Rich in ITCs (isothiocyanates), found in glucosinolate phytonutrients that help the body detoxify the body.
- It is vibrant in Vitamins A and K, which are essential for giving the body the ability to maintain a healthy balance/metabolism. When we look at parts of the world, Vitamin D deficiency is a big problem.
- A great source of soluble fibre, Although most people will say it is boring, broccoli is an excellent source of nutritious food.
It is the most common vegetables nowadays, easy to available and east to cook and this vegetable will help you in your weight loss program.
Cabbage is another excellent source of food full of all kinds of nutrients and is very easy to add to your cooking. The main benefits of a healthy Cabbage diet are:
- Besides being rich in many agents similar to Cabbage, It is also supplemented with indole-3-carbinol (3-C), which has been shown to improve the body’s ability to digest/regulate estrogen. This can be good for overall health and fitness.
- These vegetables are very rich in Vitamin C; cabbage is a good source of Vitamin B essential nutrients which means they are needed from an external source.
- A good source of antioxidants and red cabbage is huge
- A great source of soluble fibre.
The critical point about weight loss and why not eat enough of these raw effects are.
By undereating vegetables, you are ultimately failing to provide your body with adequate fibre. An insufficient amount of fibre will mean things like:
- . Blood sugar levels
- . Insulin sensitivity
- . Absorption of nutrients
- . Performance/power
Although people focus on macro numbers stringently, they underestimate how many greens they require to get enough fibre and sometimes even ignore their fibre needs. Once you address this, not only will your body become healthier and function better, you will drop fat easier!
You can go through our recent ‘Gut Health’ article for better health