No products in the cart.
Healthy Nuts are considered food from which they are high in fat.
This was when people thought eating fat turn you into fat, starting with the low-fat, high-carb craze a long time ago.
We now understand the importance of healthy fat in the diet to promote fat loss and improve overall health. Getting enough monounsaturated and saturated fat can support healthy testosterone levels in men. Most healthy nuts are high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
But not all nuts are created equal! Grab one of these healthy options for a quick snack or mix them in your baking and salad. You will strengthen your body and heart!
Health Benefits Of Healthy Nuts:
- In general, healthy nuts are vital sources of fat, fibre and protein.
- Most fats in healthy nuts are monounsaturated fats, as well as omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fats. However, some of them contain saturated fat.
- Healthy nuts are rich in magnesium and vitamin E as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Several studies have investigated the health benefits of nut consumption.
- However, despite slight effects on weight, many studies suggest that people who eat nuts live longer than those who do not. This may be due to its potentiality to help prevent many chronic diseases.
- Healthy nuts may reduce risk factors for metabolic syndromes, such as high blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Intake of a diet including 30-40 grams of nuts a day reduced the prevalence of metabolic syndrome compared to a low-fat diet or a Mediterranean diet.
- Peanuts reduce the risk of other chronic diseases.
- Eating healthy nuts can improve blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of some cancers.
7 Healthy Nuts:
Of all the nuts, almonds are the most targeted for them. They are relatively high in protein, with half of their carbs coming from fibre. Also, the monounsaturated fat, vitamin E and magnesium content of almonds can improve heart health.
Research has also suggested that almond intake may help with fat loss. Those who eat 40-50 gm of almonds a day have been found to have a lower waist, lower abdominal fat mass and decreased leg fat mass.
Take a healthy almond (or any nut) and beware of products that add sugar with a delicious sound.
100 gm Of Almonds Nutritional Facts;
Peanuts are a vital source of monounsaturated fat, which supports testosterone levels. Peanuts are one of the healthiest, most nutritious nuts you can eat because they are high and rich in protein and low in carbs than other nuts.
Peanut butter is just as beautiful, as it is the perfect treatment to enjoy while following a low carbohydrate diet. To avoid trans fats, go for the all-natural peanut butter without added sugar.
100 gm Of Peanuts Nutritional Facts:
Although cashews contain less healthy fats (and therefore fewer calories) than other nuts, they are popular because of their taste. Cashew is also higher in carbs than other nuts, with only 1 gram per ounce derived from the fibre. However, they have a good amount of protein, so take care when choosing the nuts you want for your snack.
100 gm Of Cashews Nutritional Facts:
Pistachios are usually high fibre nuts.
Also, pistachios may help improve blood pressure, weight, and other cardiovascular risk factors, including antioxidants.
Antioxidant levels refer to the levels of blood oxidized chemicals that contribute to heart disease.
What’s more, pistachios can help reduce the rise in blood sugar after a meal.
100 gm Of Pistachios Nutritional Facts:
Hazelnuts are nutritious
One study found that hazelnut-containing foods reduce total fat, “bad” LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides. It also reduces markers of inflammation and improves the function of blood vessels.
Other studies suggest that hazelnuts may improve cholesterol levels and increase vitamin E levels in the blood.
100 gm Of Hazelnuts Nutritional Facts:
6. Brazil nuts:
Brazil nuts are high in fat and low in carbs than other nu; most of the carbs are high in fibre. They make great snacks on regular carb days. They are loaded with selenium (approximately 90 micrograms per nut) in supporting thyroid function, which regulates metabolism. Selenium is also involved in the immune system, and there is evidence that selenium is essential for maintaining muscle strength.
Eat two Brazilian nuts throughout the day, and your selenium needs will be fulfilled!
100 gm Of Brazil nuts Nutritional Facts:
Walnuts are the only healthy nut that provides a good amount of alpha-linolenic acid, the plant form of omega-3 fatty acids. Although ALA is an omega-3 fat, it needs to be converted into primary forms of omega-3 (EPA and DHA) in the body, including fatty fish in your diet in plenty of omega-3s.
Walnuts help to support heart health. They help your body produce nitric oxide, which is vital in maintaining the elasticity and fluidity of blood vessels and helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
100 gm Of Walnuts Nutritional Facts: