In this Article, We Will Explore 7 Guilt-Free Delicious Healthy Dessert Recipes
Sweet cravings can kick at any time, and it becomes even worse to manage when trying to lose weight. Is there a way to stop it without ignoring your taste buds?
There are plenty of low-calorie desserts that will allow you to enjoy that Delicious Healthy Dessert Recipes without deviating from your clean diet.
It is easy to assume that sweets and proteins do not mix, considering that most baked goods are deficient in protein. Frankly, the macro nutrient for muscle building is superior to nutritious foods
A high-protein diet helps to stimulate long-term appetite, reducing cravings and overeating. So take your cake and eat it with your protein by trying one of these Protein Dessert recipes.
These 4 quick and easy high Healthy Dessert recipes aren’t just a hidden blessing to satisfy your sweet tooth without spoiling your diet.
1. Healthy Chocolate Protein Pancake Delicious Healthy Dessert Recipe:
This healthy dessert chocolate protein pancake recipe is the best healthy dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.
|Protein||20 – 25 grams|
|Carbohydrate||25 – 30 grams|
- Dymatize Elite Whey 100% Protein Powder 5LBS (Rich Chocolate)
- ON Whey Protein Gold Standard, 5lb – Double Rich Chocolate
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix the almond flour and 1/4 cup coconut milk or almond milk and whey protein
- Mix chia seeds before adding 2 whole egg
- Mix the ingredients until smooth texture forms
- Add the remaining amount of almond/coconut milk to the mixture
- Heat 1 tsp. Coconut oil in a small frying pan
- Once hot (but not boiling), pour the mixture to make pancakes
- Allow cooking until golden brown color appears on top and flip
- Serve your pancakes with toppings of Strawberries and Blueberries.
Enjoy Your Guilt-free healthy dessert at any time you want.
2. Protein Smoothie(Delicious Healthy Dessert)
This Protein Smoothie breakfast dish is so good; you don’t have to worry. Frozen bananas and almond milk create a thick, creamy texture, while the variety of ball garnish options keeps things exciting and satisfying for almost any wish. Eye Whey fulfils your protein needs, and instant coffee provides the stimulus you need to start your day.
|Protein||30 – 40 grams|
|Carbohydrate||60 – 70 grams|
|Fats||4 – 7 grams|
- Ultimate Nutrition Prostar Whey Protein 5.28 LBS (Chocolate Cream)
- Ronnie Coleman Signature Series King Whey 5lbs (Chocolate Brownie)
- Put 100 grams of oats in the mixture and make it in powder form.
- Mix oats, almond milk, coffee, banana and iced cubes. Mix until smooth and creamy. If desired, add more almond milk until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl, add frozen blueberries and strawberries,1 Bowl of sliced mango, and almond toppings.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate later.
Enjoy Your Breakfast Treat With This Protein Smoothie, this is the best healthy snack for your diet routine with Delicious Healthy Dessert Recipes.
3. Chocolate Chia Protein Balls(Delicious Healthy Dessert)
Bliss balls are dime-a-dozen but often filled with nuts and dates! Have you been hunting for an energy-boosting and nutrient-dense treat that doesn’t have dates or nuts in it?
|Calories||280 – 300|
|Protein||45 – 55 grams|
|Carbohydrate||60 – 70 grams|
|Fats||10 – 12 grams|
- Add all ingredients to the food processor, except 2 tbsp of the raw cacao powder (for dusting) and blend until mixture turns into a dough-like consistency.
- With a small spoon, scoop the mixture and roll it into balls.
- Optional: dust with the extra cacao powder.
- Place the rolled balls onto a plate or baking sheet, then place them into the refrigerator to set.
- These are best stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
These Chocolate Chia Protein Balls are packed with nutrients and will give you a great energy boost post-workout or just when you need a healthy dessert!
4. Protein Bites( Delicious Healthy Dessert Recipe)
Are you looking for a delicious snack suitable for your fast-paced lifestyle? This quick and easy protein bite is a healthy treat where you can fuel your favourite activities and control your calories.
|Calories||270 – 300|
|Protein||40 -50 grams|
|Carbohydrate||80 – 90 grams|
- In a large bowl, add whole-grain protein, oats, cinnamon and cocoa powder and mix lightly.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla extract and honey to dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Pour the mixture into balls and place it on a plate or tray.
- Put the balls in. Refrigerate for 15-25 min before eating.
This Protein Bites Ready To Go Healthy Dessert